I agree with Izumi.

That a policy can be reverted at the AMM when it is passed at Policy SIG is
unacceptable.  It is duplication, redundant and a waste of time.  Policy
should be 'reported' at the AMM, but not discussed or debated, as the
Policy SIG is the appropriate venue for this.

...Skeeve

*Skeeve Stevens - Senior IP Broker*
*v4Now - *an eintellego Networks service
ske...@v4now.com ; www.v4now.com

facebook.com/v4now ;  <http://twitter.com/networkceoau>
linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

IP Address Brokering - Introducing sellers and buyers