hi,

Excuse the briefness of this mail, it was sent from a mobile device.

> On Sep 20, 2016, at 18:40, HENDERSON MIKE, MR <michael.hender...@nzdf.mil.nz>
> wrote:
>
> “Or.. Just get over with it :)”
> +1

+1

prohibiting the right to transfer resources only by some members (or some
colors of IP addresses) is, I believe, a very bad idea.

i object to any kind of proposal that wants to block some kind of IP transfers
but allow others.

/elvis