Dear Colleagues,

I am Satoru Tsurumaki from Policy Working Group in Japan.

I would like to share key feedback in our community for prop-120,
based on a meeting we organised on 5th Sep to discuss these proposals.

Many support expressed on clarifying how IPv4 addresses should be
distributed after /8 pool exhaustion. Different ideas were shared on
details of how to distribute.

* It is appropriate to prioritise new comers to a certain extent, as
they will be challenged if they cannot receive IPv4 address block

* Different comments on the size of distribution post /8 pool exhaustion
1) /21 as the upper limit
   Maintain the current size

2) /22 as the upper limit
   Adjust to the limited pool post /8 pool exhaustion

3) Two blocks of /22s as the upper limit
   Separate blocks for new comers and others. New comers can queue to
   receive the other block after receiving a block for new comers

Other comments:
* Care should be taken when adopting this policy, to reflect the
waiting list of distribution from the returned pool

* Consideration needed on how to handle transfer of 103/8 block if
prop-116 is adopted (Prefixes will be mixed after the exhaustion of
unallocated final /8 pool)

Best Regards,

Satoru Tsurumaki
Policy Working Group