Aside from the question of examples or not examples, I offer the following
suggestion… The wording is quite awkward and difficult to parse. So much so, I
am not 100% certain of the intent.

I offer the following suggestion for a rewrite hoping that I have captured the
intent accurately:

=======

Providing IP number resources to third party devices, including addresses for
point-to-point links or addresses provided on an impermanent basis, for use on
a network managed and operated by the assignment holder shall not be considered
a sub-assignment.

Providing IP number resources for permanent or semi-permanent connectivity,
such as broadband services is still considered a sub-assignment.

=======

Owen