Hi Aftab,

We're working on it and will provide the data as soon as we can.

Regards
Sunny

On 24/02/2019 10:30 am, Aftab Siddiqui wrote:
Dear APNIC Secretariat.
Can you please provide the following data.

- How many new members in the last 12 months only applied for /23 or /24
- How many existing members holding /23 or /24 came back and applied for more
resources (as they can apply for up to /22).

Regards,

Aftab A. Siddiqui