From: sig-policy-boun...@lists.apnic.net <sig-policy-boun...@lists.apnic.net>
On Behalf Of Srinivas Chendi
Sent: Sunday, 24 February 2019 11:38 AM
To: Aftab Siddiqui <aftab.siddi...@gmail.com>; mailman_SIG-policy
<sig-pol...@apnic.net>
Subject: Re: [sig-policy] Data Request

Hi Aftab,

We're working on it and will provide the data as soon as we can.
Regards
Sunny

On 24/02/2019 10:30 am, Aftab Siddiqui wrote:
Dear APNIC Secretariat.
Can you please provide the following data.

- How many new members in the last 12 months only applied for /23 or /24
- How many existing members holding /23 or /24 came back and applied for more
resources (as they can apply for up to /22).

Regards,

Aftab A. Siddiqui