Dear Chairs,
I am in non support of this proposal.We should not change the policy and
let do not delay the IPv4 exhaustion in this region.So that everyone can
focus on IPv6.
Regards,
Ajai Kumar

(M) +91-9868477444
Skype ID:erajay
P-mail: joinajay1 at gmail.com
Please don't print this email unless you really need to. This will preserve
trees on our planet.