Hi,

On Tue, Aug 02, 2016 at 06:21:01PM +0000, Mike Meyer wrote:
> This is also important to me. One of the things I use sigrok for is capturing
> the chatter between the µcu & rf module in RC transmitters. I bought a USBeeAX
> clone so I could capture the relevant analog stick movement at the same time
> (unfortunately, it seems that analog input isn't working).

With the latest fx2lafw firmware and libsigrok the analog input should
be working. At least it does for me. Use 250 kHz capture rate or more
to get accurate timing.

For the reference, I am testing with [1] , and all the analog notes
are applicable to my device...

[1] https://sigrok.org/wiki/HT_USBee-AxPro
mailto:fercer...@gmail.com