On Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 07:22:32AM +0000, Ulrich, Sebastian wrote:
> > Is that sigrok self-compiled from the sources?
>
> Yes it is. I did it as described on the homepage.
> I cloned the git repositories and compiled and installed them.
> (libserialport, libsigrok, libsigrokdecode, sigrok-cli, sigrok-firmware)

You need to rebuild libsigrok with appropriate switches. Either do not
use --disable-all-drivers (as --enable-all-drivers should be the
default) or add --enable-fx2lafw (and the others you might need) to
./configure invocation.

> > That's firmware that's run on the LA itself, it's not the driver the error
> > talks about.
>
> Does this firmware has to be transferred to the logic analyzer?

It'll get uploaded automatically by the driver when you first try to
use it.

mailto:fercer...@gmail.com