Hi,

On Sat, Apr 07, 2018 at 11:18:09PM +0100, Simon Kelley wrote:
> I can reproduce with latest sigrok stable releases built on up-to-date
> Ubunutu 16.04 and with your nightly AppImage on the same platform
> 64-bit. Using the later probably makes send by removing library version
> skew.

Any updates on this? Is it still reproducible with current git mainline
of everything sigrok-related (or the AppImage)?

If yes, please open a bug report at sigrok.org/bugzilla with details and
provide the exact .sr file (in sigrok-dumps) and protocol decoder
(libsigrokdecode) you use to trigger the issue so we can try to
reproduce.

> I'll make time to do this soon. In the meantime, doing an extremely
> stupid binary chop, I discovered that removing the call to
> self.has_channel(2) at line 97
>
>            if digit == 35:
>                 if self.has_channel(2) and fwstart is not None and
> self.options['disp'] == 'fullwords':
>                     self.put(fwstart, self.samplenum, self.out_ann, [3,
> ['%d' % fwordval]])
>
> Seems to fix the problem. That might prompt an "of course!" moment, or
> leave you even more uncertain :)

Hm, not sure what's going on there, need to be able to reproduce, see above :)

Cheers, Uwe.
--
http://hermann-uwe.de | http://randomprojects.org | http://sigrok.org