Hello Pavel,

I find the build with MSYS2 very interesting. I would like to try it
here, please share.

The "Save" problem might be related to the change in bool
StoreSession::start() introduced with commit 292b6ebc. The variable
start_time is now a not initialized DateTime struct instead of a
TimeVal. The value in start_time is passed
tocontext->create_header_packet(). Since the function
create_header_packet expects a DateTime, the TimeVal had been converted
and an initialized temporary DateTime struct was created.

With the change in that commit it might happen, that start_time is an
invalid Glib object. This can depend on the glib-library version. Your
build probably uses a different glib version than the MXE tool chain.

I propose this workaround:
Glib::DateTime start_time= *g_date_time_new_now_local();

The previous implementation set the TimeVal to { 0, 0 }. So, the actual
value was only a placeholder. If it is stored without change, it would
be interesting to get the intended point of time here (start time of
capture, trigger time, save time, whatever...).

Best regards,
Helge