RaiMan proposed the following answer:
Yes, the libraries changed from OpenCV 2.1 to OpenCV 2.2+

So you have 2 options:
or
-- build Sikuli from source (which would then (hopefully ;-) use the installed
OpenCV 2.3)

Since I do not know the situation with the prereqs on your system, I cannot
give any recommendation.
But I know, that it is not a big thing to build Sikuli from source (cmake is
already there ;-)

come back if you need more hints.

At least for my Mac environment I have now managed to successfully build
sikuli-script.jar (which is the critical part, since it contains/needs
all this native stuff) completely from within Eclipse Indigo.