Bikash Kumar Mohanty gave more information on the question:
Hi,

Thanks a lot for your suggestion.one thing i want to
know :-
1)how can we scroll the screen by the mouse event,if the screen is big
it requires to scroll the screen up to botom of the screen.

is it possible ,can u provide any suggestions.i am unable to scroll the
screen in android emulator.Thanks a lot for giving your time and suggestions

Bikash.

--
Thanks & Regards,

Bikash Mohanty