New question #402958 on Sikuli:

Background:  We have customers utilizing our application.  However, each
customer has a different URL to access the application in the cloud.

I did scripting using our application that was setup for QA, which has a
different URL.   The scripts run great on the QA environment.   Tried to
execute those same scripts using a different URL, but same application.  For
some reason the scripts cannot locate the images.   Again, it's the same
application, but different URL and the scripts cannot find the images.

Why is this?  Don't want to re-capture all the images, just because our
application is using a different URL to connect.

is an answer contact for Sikuli.

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :