New question #439172 on Sikuli:

Hello,

I'm working on a project where we are logging into a web application and want
to use SikuliX to extract data,  log it into a text file and then import it
into a spreadsheet running as a scheduled task.

My questions are:
1. Would this task be best performed in the IDE? or is there another more
efficient method?
2. What's the best way to extract data from a browser? screenshot? region?
3. How can I extract the data into a local log.txt file?
4. Can I use SikuliX to read the text file and copy/paste it to another
location? For example, an excel spreadsheet
5. Ideally I would like the script to be automated so we can set it up as a
scheduled task in Windows Server 2012. Is it possible to run the script using a
batch file with command line arguments?

I know there are a lot of moving parts to this. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you for your time and attention.

is an answer contact for Sikuli.