New question #439172 on Sikuli:
I'm working on a project where we are logging into a web application and want
to use SikuliX to extract data, log it into a text file and then import it
into a spreadsheet running as a scheduled task.
My questions are:
1. Would this task be best performed in the IDE? or is there another more
2. What's the best way to extract data from a browser? screenshot? region?
3. How can I extract the data into a local log.txt file?
4. Can I use SikuliX to read the text file and copy/paste it to another
location? For example, an excel spreadsheet
5. Ideally I would like the script to be automated so we can set it up as a
scheduled task in Windows Server 2012. Is it possible to run the script using a
batch file with command line arguments?
I know there are a lot of moving parts to this. Any help would be greatly
Thank you for your time and attention.
You received this question notification because your team Sikuli Drivers
is an answer contact for Sikuli.
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~sikuli-driver
Post to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~sikuli-driver
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp