Asheru posted a new comment:
Ok I see.

The problem we are having is that we have an app that we are testing a
desktop app with sikuli, TestApp let's say.

One of the modules that this app uses a module called 'pdftk' and this
relies on the presence of it's path in the windows path. While executing
the test in a VM at the point where this module is needed it says that
the path to the 'pdftk' is not found.

--the lib path is added to the end of the Windows path--

Then this could explain why it's not working and the path it's not
found. It's because before starting the script the lib path is added to
windows path.

Could we somehow simply avoid this behaviour in our script easly? Or
it's mandatory for sikulix to run like that

is an answer contact for Sikuli.