What SikuliX version exactly? Must be something like 2.0.x

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Sikuli
Drivers, which is subscribed to Sikuli.

Title:
  sikulix 2.0 api - find text is not working

Status in Sikuli:
  New

Bug description:
  Hi,
  I am using windows 10  - 64 bit laptop.
  I am using sikulixapi2.0 jar. I am using findText method to find a text in
present screen  using java program. Some times findText method working properly
some times not working.
  Example: I typed one word in notepad and select that word using ctrl+a , so
that word background color change into blue. In that scenario , findText is
failed because of the background color changes.
  Whether i am didn't select a word using ctrl+a , the word is in normal
background color. In that scenario, FindText method works fine without any
error. I attached image for your reference.
  Not only above scenario, most of the cases findText is not working properly.
What can I do for rectify this kind errors.