to encourage people who otherwise wouldn't bother to STFW that it might be easiest to simply look up:

http://ams.wiw.org/

Deepa Mohan wrote:
to encourage ople who otherwise wouldn't bother to ...I get stuck there again...and do give the unscrambled URL please!!

On 4/26/06, *Dave Long* < [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    >> (AMS: if you do post an introduction (mid-troduction?), please,
    >> please, whatever you do, don't run it through "dd conv=swab" first)
    >
    > Now why would I want to do that?

    ote cnuoaregp oelp ehw otoehwrsi eowlundt'b toeh rotS FT Whttai  timhg
    tebe saeitst  oispmyll oo kpu :

         thpt/:a/smw.wio.gr /

    D-va e

--