almost as horrific as mis-spelling doughnut.

On 5/5/06, Ingrid <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
A bacon cheeseburger on a krispy kreme dougnut. That IS stomach turning.

On 5/4/06, Vinayak Hegde <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
Hi Silklisters,

Since we are talking about unpalatable food on some other threads. I
thought the following link might be interesting to those who have a
adventurous heart and a strong stomach.

http://men.style.com/gq/features/landing?id=content_4197

<disclaimer>
Don't say I didn't warn you :)
</disclaimer>

--> Vinayak H

--
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
Albert Einstein