On 04-May-07, at 11:08 PM, Vinit Bhansali wrote:

Also, Kavita's usually seen or Orkut sending scraps (they are short
notes/comments on your profile) asking people to check out minglebox.com

That's fine till orkut catches up with her. But spamming always sucks, no
matter how smart you are or what product you are pitching.

Especially when the pitch does little to convince you it's worth even checking out. I remember being told of the MingleBox folks presenting at Barcamp Bangalore 2 and having a hard time convincing anyone (I wasn't around that day). Some were particularly pissed they drew attention to their IIT pedigree.

FWIW, they may be on to something; just that I'm yet to meet anyone who gets it.

--
Kiran Jonnalagadda
http://jace.seacrow.com/