Looks like the UFO did some travelin'!

*Srinivasa Rao writes: *

*My Name is Srinivasa Rao, working as a software engineer in Lifetree
Convergence. Yesterday when we are coming home (with my borther) on a bike,
I saw the special bluish colour object traveling at a high speed towards the
earth. I told to my brother. *

* *

*Sujith says:*

*I live in BTM first stage. Just thought to share the info that I was able
to spot this couple of times too, but wasn't successful in taking pictures
as the object was traveling really really fast and in quiet good heights.
The second time I spotted it, I inferred that no human made object can fly
so fast in the sky. *

*Well my friends used to make fun of me when I told them so. But now I have
proved them wrong. *

*Ramani from West Mambalam, Chennai: *

*I live in Chennai and I spotted a similar object during the same time above
my residence. It was green in colour. It appeared like the Diwali fireworks
and I did not take it seriously until I saw this report on IBNLive.com.*

* *

*Animesh writes:*

*I and some of my friends had seen this on Thrusday night at around 09:30
pm. There was a bunch of glowing lights in the northwast direction with an
elevation of 35-40 degrees. At first glance, I thought it was mere
reflection aircratft lights. But after carefull observation, we saw that the
light was moving in like a swinging pendulum. We obeserved it for almost
one-and-a-half hour.*

*Thrusday night was a bit cloudy, yet it was quite easy to make out the
streak of light moving here and there. It was peak time for filghts to land
and take off . I am sure some of the pilots must have spotted it. I stay in
HSR layout and after encountering this, I called up two of my friends who
stay in BTM and Banneraghtta respectively. Even they spotted the same.*

* *

*I have taken the pics of almost 20 shots with my old camera. As soon as the
print comes, I'll share them with you people.*

*Hemachandra Kavoor writes:*

*I remember watching something similar to this but very very small in size
like a dot from the ground during 2003-04 in Gujarat (Bharuch). It looked
like a small star running in one direction like a flight and after few
minutes it vanished. After some time, it came in the same direction thrice
or four times. I guess it was rotating in some direction. We could watch
this for 3-4 days during 8 to 9 pm. It was not very bright. Someone said it
could be a space shuttle/satellite.*

*Swaroop R writes:*

*Very happy that someone had their cameras ready when this thing flew past!
Infact, I had seen the similar thing in 2004 November 5 and when I had
called the newspaper offices, they laughed and ridiculed me and advised me
to stop calling. However, I did make reports to UFO reporting website
nuforc.org about that sighting and here is the linkage*

*http://nuforc.org/webreports/045/S45254.html. And also, I had made a
graphical reconstruction of how the UFO looked like and its been on my
website since then http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/12029072 as I am a
artist by hobby, I used my skills to reconstruct the sighting and placed it
in my web gallery on nov 5 2004 itself. And I had even reported it to
ufoindia.org. I am very happy that someone has clicked photos of this thing!
And must say, there is no substitute for looking at the enigma of the real
thing!*
http://www.ibnlive.com/news/spotted-ufo-in-bangalore-airspace/41661-11.html

On 6/1/07, Srini Ramakrishnan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 6/1/07, Udhay Shankar N <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I seem to recall some small item in the newspaper saying this was a
> hoax, but can't find it now. Does anybody here know more?

Oooh... well isn't there supposed to be some historian school of
thought that records space ship flights in ancient India?

http://ufo.whipnet.org/creation/ancient.aircraft/india.html
http://ufo.whipnet.org/creation/india.4000BC.ufo/
http://ufo.whipnet.org/creation/ancient.aircraft/vimanas.html

:-)