looks like another case of me-too disease (previous incidents were
related to stone statues drinking milk, and sea water turning
curatively sweet....and at least one incident of a boy with magic
powers, you could poke his arm with a pin and he could feel no pain -
it was only later his followers realized that the boy had
leprosy......).

I saw this news documentary about the president of kalmykia (also the
president of FIDE)...who believes he was abducted by aliens...
<http://sport.guardian.co.uk/chess/story/0,,1877426,00.html>
maybe they were the same aliens (they apparently like playing chess...)

On 6/1/07, Venkat Mangudi  wrote:
Gautam John wrote:
> *Swaroop R writes:*
>
> *Very happy that someone had their cameras ready when this thing flew
> past!
> Infact, I had seen the similar thing in 2004 November 5 and when I had
> called the newspaper offices, they laughed and ridiculed me and
> advised me
> to stop calling. However, I did make reports to UFO reporting website
> nuforc.org about that sighting and here is the linkage*
>
> *http://nuforc.org/webreports/045/S45254.html. And also, I had made a
> graphical reconstruction of how the UFO looked like and its been on my
> website since then http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/12029072 as I am a
> artist by hobby, I used my skills to reconstruct the sighting and
> placed it
> in my web gallery on nov 5 2004 itself. And I had even reported it to
> ufoindia.org. I am very happy that someone has clicked photos of this
> thing!
> And must say, there is no substitute for looking at the enigma of the
> real
> thing!*
> http://www.ibnlive.com/news/spotted-ufo-in-bangalore-airspace/41661-11.html

His artistic skills and imagination is quite good, I must say. But
strangely, it looks like a stealth fighter to me. Anyone else thinks so?