Amps: Cayin, Jolida, Jadis and Conrad Johnson (in particular the CAV50). The
CJ is a very close second to the PrimaLuna and will win over it if
after-sales service proves to be better.
CD players: Harmon Kardon CD970, Marantz (3 models) and Rega's other player
the Saturn
Speakers: 5 others including Cadence Anina (still a contender). Here I chose
the Dali IKON 6 for "feel" with my test CD's.

B&W: Their good stuff is way beyond my budget - nautilus and 800 series.
Adit.