On 7/20/07, ashok _ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I showed this video to the people in my office (mixed demographic,
some govt. staff) :

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_g72GcaIdc>

most people found the video fascinating not just for its content but
for the dramatic style, background music, special effects and the way
people appeared and spoke on the video :)

Their dialogues were clearly scripted, and most of the speakers seemed
distinctly uncomfortable and seem to have trouble repeating them from
memory.

This is certainly impressive, and Umashankar seems to have done a lot
for the cause of Linux in government, but stuff like that ATM is a
looong time away.

I'd say more, but this is an open list, so can't.

Cheeni