http://www.mid-day.com/news/city/2007/august/163165.htm

"CARMS monitors web browsing, file transfers, news, chats, messaging
and e-mail, including all encoded attachments. In a sensitive
environment, CARMS can also be used to restrict user or group access
to only approved external and internal sites, explained a company
official."

What a large-scale invasion of privacy. To top it all, India's most
eligible lobotomy candidate says:

"The question we need to ask ourselves is whether a breach of privacy
is more important or the security of the nation. I do not think the
above question needs an answer," said Mukhi.

Binand