On Mon, Oct 29, 2007 at 12:23:50AM +0530, Srini Ramakrishnan wrote:

> P.S. I figured that there'd surely be other comments about the news
> worthy parts of Suresh's message, but reading /. is well interesting.
> I thought not too many did that these days.

I do occasionally (when I ocassionally pass by the browser tab)
skim it, though there are only a few worthwhile articles/week.

I used to live on reddit, but it's gone all to shit in hyperexponential
time. They now even killed my.reddit.com, and recommended is full of
crap as ever. I can't believe we still don't have a personal news
service in end-2007.

I also try StumbleUpon now and then, and am similiarly unconvinced.
Server-side clustering can't be that hard, yet it's some 14 years
we've been knowning that, and still nothing happens.

P.S. Just came across the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_rain_in_Kerala