On Mon, Oct 29, 2007 at 12:43:32AM +0530, Srini Ramakrishnan wrote:

> I stopped reading reddit when they decided they were too grown up for
> nsfw.reddit.com

I wouldn't really care for a NSFW reddit (both because it's boring,
and because I have no problems to view anything I want at my "work",
but there has been one for a while.

But I cannot forgive them to treat server-side clustering as a
minor feature. By doing that they set themselves up for a yet another
failure.

Oh, and has Leopard been good to you, too?