On Sunday 09 Dec 2007 10:06 pm, Thaths wrote:
> It is when one gooseteps in khakhi shorts down
> the road, when one claims that the Hindu civilization is 10,000 years
> old, when one thumps on Herr Hegdewar's books and goes around burning
> Christian families, etc., one gets identified as right wing. There are
> millions of people who identify themselves as Hindus that do not do
> any of the things I just mentioned that identify them as right wing.

Thaths group guilt and group responsibility get smeared around so easily.

My statement was in response to the identification of "BJP/RSS right wing
kooks" editing Wikipedia. Could I safely assume that those "BJP/RSS right
wing kooks" who are editing wikipedia are all fall into the category of
people who "claims that the Hindu civilization is 10,000 years old, when one
thumps on Herr Hegdewar's books and goes around burning  Christian families,
etc., "?

shiv