I saw a documentary about the guy.  Those legs are fantastic.

It seems really odd to me that he is allowed to compete in the
paralympics (olympics for the physically handicapped) implying that he
is disabled in some way.  Yet he is not allowed to compete in the
regular olympics because he has an advantage ?!