On 04-Feb-08, at 5:28 PM, Brian Behlendorf wrote:

A dinner on Sunday evening the 10th sounds like fun, with Valsa, Venkat, Biju, and whomever else is in the area? I'm submitting myself somewhat to the whims of the OSIWeek staff when it comes to when and where I'll be - I don't even know what hotels I'm staying at yet. But I know I'm arriving in the early afternoon, so something like 7pm at the hotel, once I figure out what it is? The conference itself will be at the Taj Westend, Race Course Road, but they might not be so spendy on speakers' rooms. :)

I'll probably be around, with one of the more unusual stories you're likely to hear on FOSS deployments in the country.