On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 7:46 AM, Gautam John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 11:46 AM, Suresh Ramasubramanian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>

>> Bloody hell, that's not even the issue.  Just eight jetways, no parallel
>>

> Of which only four can be used if it's wide-body jets. Epic fail.
>

>> Albert Brunner and the rest of the foreign importees on BIAL were managing
>> ZRH .. Zurich. Tiny, pocket handkerchief airport but even that has more
>>

> Question: Would managing the Zurich airport be a good criterion to select
> someone to manage an airport? Is it big? Well traffic-ed? Or were we sold
> down the river?

...maybe they did not get time to study the design aspects in major
airports before rushing to Bangalore to finish the __international__
airport by Mar'08. This is a developing nation afterall, how hard can
it be ?!

At the very least they could have hired better spin doctors to cover
the warts, instead they go around leaving anon comments praising bial,
on personal blogs...sheesh.