On Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 4:00 PM, Venkat Mangudi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Srini Ramakrishnan wrote:
>> 6. Volunteer with a charity or foundation that helps children to read
>> - time: 6 months-1 year; cost: $$$
>>
> Akshara Foundation (www.aksharafoundation.org) might be interested in
> your help. Wot Sez, Gautam?

This is unfortunately not a plan for immediate pursuit. There's other
things ahead of it in the queue, but perhaps in a few years.

> Cost need not be $$$.

Opportunity cost can be.

> PS: Want to add a legend to define $ through $$$$$?

It's a relative cost, and it's not perfect either - some items could
have an extra $. I don't have the definition you are looking for, but
it's easy to work out if there's sufficient interest I think.

Cheeni