On 3/17/09 10:28 AM, "Priyanka Sachar" <priyan...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2009/3/17 Chandrachoodan Gopalakrishnan <chandrachoo...@gmail.com>
>
>> Twitter is perfect
>> if you want quick conversations and instant answers to questions. It is
>> less
>> of a blogging medium for me than, say, flickr is.

Twitter seems so easy to use, but becomes very dangerous when you post your
thoughts "uncensored". I used to have twitter as a "friend" on IM which
shows you messages from your followers and you can post your message too. I
had made many mistakes of wrongly typing in a message meant for someone else
into the twitter public domain (and getting "unfollowed" by people in
protest!).

I am now attempting an experiment with a private twitter account - where I
follow and get followed only by people I know. I can be more free here, but
the bottom line is twitter now owns my thought - which seems scary on
reflection!

http://twitter.com/nimbupani