On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 08:10:52AM +0530, ss wrote:

> I don't care much for European views on islam. They are confused. Europe is

Europe is diverse, not confused. A small (and, apparently dwindling) minority
is in general for evidence-based methods and against belief-based,
and for a strictly secular state. I am one of these weirdos.

There are belief-driven people of many persuasions, including tolerant
and not-so-tolerant. Some of the claim a leitkultur status which is no longer
backed up the reality, or at least, won't be soon.