On Sun, Oct 4, 2009 at 11:12 AM, Kiran K Karthikeyan <
kiran.karthike...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2009/10/4 Amit Varma <amitbl...@gmail.com>
>
> > Calling a boob a boob is not explicit speech. Boobs are boobs. Calling it
> > mammarian extension (or whatever your PC term for a boob is) does call
> > attention to itself, though.
>

> Breasts? Another term I've heard used is "bust". I'm sure you can't follow
> this (i.e. calling a boob a boob) as a general rule, and there are
> instances
> where you wouldn't use the slang/explicit term depending on who the
> audience
> is. For e.g. if your audience is composed entirely of rednecks, you
> wouldn't
> go around calling them rednecks.

Breasts and boobs are the same thing, last I checked.

You can use bust if you're over 80. Like, two 80-year-old men stand at a bus
stop as a 70-year-old hottie passes by. 'Man, did you see her bust?' says
one of them. Like that.

Would a redneck's boob be a redboob?

--
Amit Varma