The Upper house is where they store the loonies apparently. Following
a comment that someone had made on the blog I proceeded to enter
random impossible search terms into Hansard. For example, I just
entered "corned beef" into the search on Hansard,
http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm/cmhansrd.htm and epic fun
follows
" Statistics show that the number of accidents from corned beef cans
has been declining and they are not a major cause of accidents now. "
"Baroness Sharples: My Lords, can the noble Lord say whether ring-pull
cans are safer than ordinary cans which are opened with a tin-opener?
Which is safest?"

"Lady Saltoun of Abernethy: My Lords, is the Minister aware that if,
having taken off one end of the corned beef can with the twisty thing
provided—assuming that you have not lost it—you then take a common,
ordinary, household tin-opener and take off the other end, it is very
easy to push the corned beef out of the tin without any danger to
yourself?

Lord Sainsbury of Turville: Yes, my Lords, I was aware of that, and I
am very glad that that essential piece of information is passed round
for the benefit of this House."

*sigh* uncaged lunatics with titles.

Cheeni