At 2011-06-11 18:28:43 +0530, ud...@pobox.com wrote:

> > http://archives.aox.org/archives/silk/13492/thread
>
> I don't think the aox silk archive is still alive.

What was there still works, and in particular, that link works. I never
did subscribe it to live silk messages. I can't remember why not. Maybe
I will, after I'm back home. I suppose my personal archive will fill in
the gaps between my last import and now.

> It was started as a demo of crab's archiving software and didn't
> survive his parting ways with the company.

That is (unintentionally, I'm sure) very misleading. I didn't part ways
with the company, we (that is me and the other co-founder) decided to
shut it down, though we still maintain the software by ourselves. The
archive is still meant to work, though I don't pay as much attention
to it these days as I used to.

-- ams