Vot is "chugli" and who is the knifeman? Obviously I am out of touch
with Intelligent Conversation!

So much of "what is under one's nose"...Shrabonti, I never realized
that I could write about this listserv. I enjoyed the write-up.

Sorry...Gmail makes it too much pain to scroll to the end of the
conversation and then tack this on. I know Udhay thinks it's all UP
(Ulta Pulta)...but....JTL (Just Too Lazy).