Chugli is hindi for carrying tales / koL sollaradhu

The knifeman is a certain bald, tubby and bearded guy who uses a lot of chef
knives very effectively if I don’t miss my guess.

On 02/08/16, 6:23 PM, "silklist on behalf of Deepa Mohan"
<silklist-bounces+suresh=hserus....@lists.hserus.net on behalf of
mohande...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Vot is "chugli" and who is the knifeman? Obviously I am out of touch
    with Intelligent Conversation!

    So much of "what is under one's nose"...Shrabonti, I never realized
    that I could write about this listserv. I enjoyed the write-up.

    Sorry...Gmail makes it too much pain to scroll to the end of the
    conversation and then tack this on. I know Udhay thinks it's all UP
    (Ulta Pulta)...but....JTL (Just Too Lazy).