On 26-Aug-2016 6:09 PM, "Thejaswi Udupa" <thejaswi.ud...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have a fairly simple model for quizzing. I treat it as an amateur
sport. And derive the same joy out of it, that a guy who, say, gets up
early every weekend morning and goes to cricket nets. Or even those thathas
in Malleswaram with their ball badminton games.

> Collecting knowledge, on the other hand, has nothing to do with quizzing.
>
> As for Brahman Naman, it's a bit unfair to categorise it as ei

Sorry, fat fingers clicked on 'Send'. Continuing...

It's unfair to categorise the movie as either a sex comedy or as something
representative of purely the quizzing subculture.

It's more a comment on how young males tend to be assholes. And completely
oblivious of their assholery.