Suresh,

I am currently based in Madras. Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Cheers,
Preetha.

On Dec 29, 2016 11:34 PM, "Suresh Ramasubramanian" <sur...@hserus.net>
wrote:

Which city are you in?

Plenty I know of in Chennai.  Bangalore has its fair share + second hand
book stores like Blossoms.

And there’s always the kindle / ipad and such.

On 29/12/16, 9:59 AM, "silklist on behalf of Preetha Chari-Srinivas"
<silklist-bounces+suresh=hserus....@lists.hserus.net on behalf of
bling...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Howdy folks,
    I would like to seek your suggestions on the recommended reading
    list/songs/nursery rhymes etc. for a 5-month old baby girl. Is there a
    lending library where we can get children's books from - just wondering
for
    I haven't seen one in India, so far. Could be mistaken, though.

    Cheers,
    Preetha.