On Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 2:02 PM, Udhay Shankar N <ud...@pobox.com> wrote:

> As in, what do you spend the most time doing serious work/play on? For any
> definition of 'work' or 'play' that appeals to you?

Was my Dell Thinkpad for 4-odd years while i ran my own consulting firm.
Listened to music, watched movies, ran spreadsheets, had skype calls, the
works...

Now, back to regular 9-6 slavery, I use a <something something Dell Win10>
for work I get paid to do.
Play is entirely my iphone 6s plus - does everything my laptop used to do -
videos, whatsapp, facebook, emails, rudimentary spreadsheets, photography,
scanning, payments, the works...

I keep dreaming of a day I'll go back to using a normal laptop for work,
and a basic phone for calls/sms...not very likely to happen, alas!

Regards,
Mohit

​