On Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 5:32 PM, Udhay Shankar N <ud...@pobox.com> wrote:

> As in, what do you spend the most time doing serious work/play on? For any
> definition of 'work' or 'play' that appeals to you?
>
> For me, it is still an assembled desktop computer running Windows.
> Notwithstanding the existence in the house of 3 laptops, sundry tablets,
> and many, MANY phones.

4 laptops in 2 locations (office/home) running Linux, Solaris, Windows,
Mac. Need the Mac for photo editing. But mostly for day to day work stuff
the phone is slowly taking over with recent models (iPhone 7). It won't be
long till the phone replaces 3 laptops. Haven't used a land-locked desktop
since Sun's Sun Ray (or maybe that doesn't quality as a desktop machine but
more of a thin network client with a nice big screen).  :)

Jim