Hi again, Nadika!

On 16 November 2017 at 17:04, Chandrachoodan Gopalakrishnan
<chandrachoo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello.
>
> Let me see, it's been 10 years on the list. After initial enthusiasm in
> responding to all messages, I lurked, first actively and then passively.
> And now occasionally read a thread or two till the first point of drift.

I have often wondered about you in the few years since we actively
interacted on various fora. It was indeed good to start to reconnect
and I am a part of the happy horde to have you back as an active
participant here too. Welcome back.

-gabin

--

When all is said and done, there is usually more said than done.