Hi everybody,

I'm José María (Chema) Mateos, a Spaniard that emigrated to Montreal a
few years ago to pursue a career in academia and that quit, bored to
death, to reincarnate as a Data Scientist, where things seems to be more
fun.

I used to have Twitter / Facebook accounts but social media burned me
out. From time to time I hunt for mailing lists that seem to have
interesting conversations (mailing lists tend to be smaller, have a
certain friction to join and develop very interesting folklores
long-term). I came across Silk scanning old Liberationtech posts and
Udhay was kind enough to approve my subscription. I hope to contribute
at some point, but for now I am enjoying the reading.

See you around,

--
José María (Chema) Mateos
https://rinzewind.org/blog-es || https://rinzewind.org/blog-en