On Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 4:15 AM Venkatesh H R <hrvenkat...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm spending a year at Stanford University as a journalism fellow
> <https://jsk.stanford.edu/fellows/class-of-2019/h-r-venkatesh/> and am
> keen
> to meet any silklisters in the bay area. Happy to arrange a meeting if we
> can all match schedules.

There's lots of silklisters who are/were in the Bay Area. And if you get to
go up to LA anytime, do look up Chris Kelty at UCLA.

Related: I'm also trying to cobble together an India-related
> interdisciplinary team here, with the eye towards tackling some commons
> governance problems as an experiment.

This sounds like a session at The Goa Project [1]. If only you were in
India this month...

Actually, feel free to recommend someone to present a session. Any other
silklisters want to come?

Udhay

[1] http://www.thegoaproject.com