View this email [1]online if it doesn't display correctly

   Announcing the First Set of Speakers for #INK2018
   Drumroll please...!

   INK2018: Billionaires of Moments kicks off in #Hyderabad on November
   30, 2018, once again bringing together a galaxy of creative
   visionaries, thinkers, leaders and performers that’ll change the way
   you think, feel and act!

                       [2][1186.png?img1539254747884]

   We are thrilled to announce our first set of speakers for the INK
   Conference this year:

   WENDY CALHOUN
   Television writer

   A seasoned television writer and producer at Warner Brothers with Emmy
   award-winning shows like Nashville, Empire and Justified to her credit.

   [3]@wendycalhoun

   LEANNE CHUKOSKIE

   Neuroscientist

   Director at the Power of NeuroGaming Center at Qualcomm Institute,
   Chukoskie is working to understand the human brain through gaming.

   [4]https://www.leannechukoskie.com

   PARESH GHELANI
   Serial Entrepreneur

   A silicon valley entrepreneur and philanthropist, Ghelani is on the
   board of XPRIZE Foundation, focused on creating large-scale impact
   through innovation and entrepreneurship.

   [5]@pareshghelani

   RAMESH RAO

   Scientist

   Director of Telecommunications, [6]UCSD, and a Fellow of the IEEE, Rao
   is pioneering the use of electronic technologies to understand human
   wellbeing.

   APARAJITA JAIN
   Art Gallerist

   Jain has put contemporary Indian art on the international map through
   her Delhi-based gallery, [7]Nature Morte.

   [8]@aparajitajain

   STEFANIA MAGIDSON

   Philanthropist

   Founder and president of the [9]Blue Heron Foundation, Magidson is
   creating a new blueprint for social entrepreneurship.

   Stay tuned as we announce more names soon! [10]Learn more.

   Join us in Hyderabad as we make moments that matter. Early bird
   registrations open till October 15, 2018. [11]RESERVE YOUR SEAT!

   The INK Conference 2018 is presented by [12]RoundGlass, with support
   from the Government of Telangana and HCVB.

                       [13][1187.png?img1539254747884]

   Stay updated: [14]Facebook I [15]Twitter I [16]Instagram

   Ixoraa Media Pvt. Ltd., 673, 7th Cross Rd, HAL 2nd Stage, Indiranagar,
   Bangalore, Karnataka 560008, India
   You may [17]unsubscribe or [18]change your contact details at any time.

   [open.html?x=a62e&m=pX&mc=D&s=2Xg&u=C&y=z&]