>That has been my feeling for quite sometime Nancy. The SURFACE
>area of smaller particles is quite astonishing. Maybe the math
>pros around here could give us an laymans example of surface
>area of particles that are 100ppm at .001 verses .005 for example.
>I thought Reid was going to say something today about his Water-oz
>silver. It appears that he is in the placebo study at the moment.
>I think that is a good sign and a very valid observation on his
>part.
>bjs

   Sorry I don't have access to the higher powered m-scope any
more (had to give it back) so I can't see the partical size. I'm
using a $30 tasko scope now. It does have one advantage over the
other scope. It goes down to 60x and that alows me to see almost
all of the microbes swimming around at one time. With the other I
could only see a few at one time. By being able to see all of them
you can tell if they are all effected or just one or two.

   Since Jim has a good M-scope one thing that could be done is
filter testing. Meaning, if we know that XX partical size can't
be seen by a microscope, then if he can see partical sizes above
XX, we know that we need to filter. After filtering if we still
see particals above the XX then we know we need a better filter.

Take Care

Reid