So,

when we reply to emails, we can alter the subject to reflect what we are adding...

On Apr 17, 2007, at 12:21 PM, Dee wrote:

The trouble with that is that when people reply to emails, the original subject can be changed and not much relevance remains.  Dee

-------Original Message-------

From: Sandee George
Date: 04/17/07 16:04:22
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: FW: CS>Concentrace - 17 April

Hi There Dan - I appreciate what you have said in yours - however others
on this list
have requested, in the past, that all the preceeding references be either
shortened or
deleted - so I would suggest that you look at the headers of the mail -
this may help you     in your quest for which mail is being answered -
have a wonderful day
Regards
Sandee

A foolish faith in authority is the worst enemy of truth.

Albert Einstein, 1901