Hi,

I was wondering about how pure the water needs to be when you make CS.  I
have some de-ionised water that I bought a while ago, but it looks like it
has become contaminated.  The PPM is about 1ppm but there are "bits" in it
that you can see.  What these bits are, I don't know, so I managed to get
hold of some de-ionisation resin and ran some tap water through it.  Before
the resin, the water was 300PPM and after it was 5PPM.

Would you think that the 5PPM is OK to use?

Thanks,
J.